Thursday, February 5, 2009

I've Got Mail



I LOVE getting thank-you cards. Especially from happy clients. It gives me such a buzz when a bride (who has already invested her hard-earned money) finds it in her heart to send me a little note to say how much she loves her photographs.

I received this lovely note from Gemma & Stuart today, whose wedding I photographed last year:

"Dear Jodie

I wanted to say thank you so much for all your hard work on our wedding day and for the beautiful photos you took. I can't believe how well they turned out. The album is so fantastic and is the perfect memory of the day.

Thanks again,

Gemma & Stuart"

That's why I love photographing weddings.

1 comment:

Image-I-Nation Photography said...

i totally agree with you jodie...it makes it all worthwhile...the long day...hours in front of the pc etc.

i love shooting weddings.

kev

www.image-i-nation.co.uk