Monday, October 6, 2008

A Kentish Cover



Unfortunately I've been a bit neglectful of my blog of late. A combination of being very busy photography-wise and having spent the last month completing a fly-drive of California and New York. Still, I'm back to business as usual and want to report on the many fantastic things happening..

I had the privilege of one of my images being chosen for the cover of the official wedding magazine for Kent, "A Kentish Wedding". This image is a favourite of mine from Justin and Kaz's wedding last year, held at the beautiful Hotel du Vin in Tunbridge Wells. A lovely looking couple with smart style and those hip little details, such as Justin's watch (see his sleeve above). It's those little details which keep weddings unique and interesting. The magazine has good taste!

No comments: